Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hot Flash ! A Celebration

Something very nice happened. Don't know if it is bad form to bring this up myself but... The artist Pamela Hastings has included me in her new book, "Hot Flash! A Celebration". To share the pages with  my friend and fellow artist Janice Anderson and so many talented women is a thrill.  Poets, Fiber Artist, Painters, a feast for eye and mind. If you would like to have a look at the book go to www.pamelahastings.com  the book is on Pamela's blog.  That is Janice standing next to me in the very nice photo that was taken by Mo'a Romig-Boyles.

3 comments:

janice a/k/a earthloczwoman said...

If you don't blow your own horn, it may not get blown (haha). Thanks for posting our pic.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Janice. It was easy to take such a good photo of two beautiful women.

Colleen Colquhoun Athens said...

oh my gosh! M louisa! I am so proud of you with all my heart...i have not been on the computer...and I will "BRAG" about you to everyone...I love the creative talented "you" that you are!!!!