Very Cool!!! I lOVE the blue and gold!!!...the outfit is so "Artsy" Love it!!! the legs and sox, the hands that say things! ...and the Moon Dance...one of my favorite songs by Van Morrison....Happy New Year...you Artist Be "One" with the full "Blue" moon tonight!!! Love Colleen
Growing up in Iceland with its magical landscapes,the stories and believes of the Huldufolk, the "Hidden Folk" trolls and elves spark my dreams and filters into my work. Also the enjoyment that I have from my garden finds its way into some of my art. After all the work and heartfelt joy that goes in too each project, I am always surprised with what the final handmade pieces looks like,fells like and what it says to me. My work has been featured in the magazine "Art Doll Quarterly" spring 2007,Autumn 2007, and Winter 2008 issues. Was honored to participate in the Wayne Art Center "Art Doll Show" Philadelphia PA.
3 comments:
Very Cool!!! I lOVE the blue and gold!!!...the outfit is so "Artsy" Love it!!! the legs and sox, the hands that say things! ...and the Moon Dance...one of my favorite songs by Van Morrison....Happy New Year...you Artist Be "One" with the full "Blue" moon tonight!!! Love Colleen
Mary Lou,
It's great! I love it! So different from most of your dolls. You're becoming quite artsy lately. Go, girl, you do great!
Love, Diane K
Dear Mary Louise,
Your Moon dance is stunning!
Happy New Year! May ALL of your dreams come true!
xox
Constance
Post a Comment